Thursday, November 6, 2008

HaPPy HaLLoWeen!!!


Daddy carved Tyler an Elmo Pumpkin

Here we are at the ward Halloween Party- Tyler is a cowboy, Scott and Ashley- our annual witch and dracula.

Tyler wasnt sure why you need to touch the inside of a pumpkin.


Tyler with a mouth full of candy.







This year for Halloween Tyler dressed up like a Cowboy- he was so cute! He
still is always wearing his cowboy hat. Our ward had a trunk or treat and a dance which Tyler loved! He is such a dancer- he danced the whole time and loved it. On Halloween night we took him to another trunk or treat and a couple houses in my moms neighborhood and he has enough candy to last him till next Halloween. I think I can safely say Tyler loves Halloween!

3 comments:

The Lierd's said...

I love it! What a cute cowboy costume! I didn't know he had a horse to ride! very cute!

Crystal said...

So cute and I am impressed that you got dressed up ansd even scott did too. How are you guys and have you heard from loni lately

Kallie said...

Usually Kallie is the one blogging. This is like the gayest thing I have ever done. (blogging that is.) But I just had my POS phone re programmed and I have lost all of your numbers. This was the only way I knew of to get ahold of you guys. It's good to see everything is going good with your family. Mexico was a blast. Too bad we live so far away. Best of luck. We need to hook up sometime. Bryce

Lake Powell 2008