Saturday, October 25, 2008

5 Things Tag
I was tagged by Keelee so here goes....

5 shows I love to watch

1- Grey's Anatomy (when its not kinky-those who have watched it lately know what I mean)
2- Take Home Chef
3- John and Kate Plus 8
4- Dancing with the Stars
5- So You Think you Can Dance

5 favorite restaurants

1- Cheesecake Factory
2- Olive Garden
3- I-HOP (I know I'm a cheap date)
4- Cafe Rio
5- Texas Roadhouse

5 things that happened yesterday

1- We had our first prenatal Dr's appointment! - everythings fine!
2- Spent time with Jenn and her kids (Scotts sister is in town from Spokane)
3- Went to dinner at the Wok - Scott's favorite place- me not so much!
4- Went to the Dentist with Scott.
5- Went to bed early and watched a recorded tape of Grey's- I know so exciting....

5 things I look forward to today

1- Spending time with Scott and Tyler
2- Not having Morning sickness...
3- Resting... I do a lot of that lately
4- Seeing our neices
5- Taking a bubble bath

5 things I love about the fall
1- Getting a pair of cute boots
2- Seeing the mountains turn pretty reds and oranges.
3- Eating more soups and Chili
4- Snuggling more with Scott
5- Seeing Tylers cute nose turn red when we go outside.

5 things on my wish list
1- Having a healthy, happy fam!
2- Someday getting in a new house, if ours ever sells.
3- Growing old with my best friend and spoiling grandkids.
4- World Peace
5- Trip to Hawaii

5 people I tag
1- Mom
2- Andrea Herzog
3- Candace Lierd
4- Jennifer Lopez
5- Stacey Mehl
and whoever wants to.....

2 comments:

Keelee said...

Liar, you know you like the kinky parts of Grays....it's okay!!jk

Andrea said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Hope you all are doing well, and keep getting a lot of rest while you can!

Lake Powell 2008